ArmorTech® CLT 825
A dry flowable fungicide, provides broad spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers. Contains Chlorothalonil.
ArmorTech® CLT 825, a dry flowable fungicide, provides broad spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers. Contact mode of action allows quick results against major turn and ornamental diseases, including Dollar Spot, Brown Patch, Algae, Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Blotch, Rusts and others. Multi-site activity means no disease resistance with repeated use. Packaged in 4 x 5lb. and 4 x 10 lb cases for convenience. Compare to Daconil Ultrex®.
Benefits And Uses
- Active Ingredient: Chlorothalonil 82.5% Spray Dried
- Contact mode of action for quick results
- Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides
- Labeled for use on cool and warm season grasses and on all labeled ornamentals
- Guaranteed for peak performance by United Turf Alliance
- Available in 4×5 lb and 4×10 lb cases
- Multi-site mode of action with no disease resistance
4x5 LB case
4x10 LB case