ArmorTech® PPZ 143 MC
Broad-spectrum control for cool and warm season grasses. Contains Propiconazole.
PPZ 143 provides economical, broad-spectrum control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers. Locally systemic mode of action provides long-lasting disease control for more than 49 turf and ornamental diseases including: Dollar Spot, Summer Patch, Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Powdery Mildew, Rusts, Pink and Gray Snow Mold, Gray Leaf Spot and Zoysia Patch. Water-based microemulsion concentrate formulation produces reduced odors, increases tank stability and allows for excellent plant coverage. Compare to Banner MAXX®.
Benefits And Uses
- Compare to: Banner MAXX®*
- Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides
- Locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control
- Water-based Microemulsion concentrate formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage
- Guaranteed for performance by UTA Member Companies
*Banner MAXX is a registered trademark of the Syngenta Group Company
2x1 gal case
2x2.5 gal case