ArmorTech PAC 223 is a systemic plant growth regulator that slows vegetative growth by inhibiting gibberellin biosynthesis for use on turfgrass.
For turf, when ArmorTech PAC 223 is applied as directed, vertical growth of turf will be slowed within 3-10 days, resulting in reduced mowing frequency for a 6- to 8- week period. Following ArmorTech PAC 223 applications, turf will gradually undergo increased greening and density, which may persist up to 12 weeks.
Benefits And Uses
- Compare to: Trimmit® 2SC*
- Plant growth regulator slows grass growth mowings and clippings for up to 2 months
- Suppresses Poa annua in bentgrass and perennial ryegrass greens, fairways and tees
- Improves overall quality of turfgrass
- Reduces potential for scalping
* Trimmit 2SC is a registered trademark of Syngenta Group Company