Optimizer® Sweet Iron® yields outstanding residual color, increased nutrient uptake, and improved overall plant health.
Benefits And Uses
- Optimizer® Sweet Iron® provides timely delivery of Iron to turfgrass through a novel delivery method. By formulating a water soluble form of Iron with a Complex Natural Polysaccharide (Sugar), turfgrass plants are able to acquire Iron through both foliar and root absorption
- Provides outstanding residual color without the use of Urea
- Feeds and stimulates soil microbial populations
- Contains plant available amino acids that also increase nutrient uptake and utilization. Amino acids help the plant maintain proper metabolic functions, giving it a unique health advantage
- Application rates for Optimizer Sweet Iron are much lower compared to traditional iron micronutrient products. At 12-16 uid ounces per acre, a 1 gallon jug treats the same area as 10 gallons of traditional iron products
4 x 1 gallon case