First biorational plant protection fungicide. Contains Bacillus Subtilis Strain QST713.
United Turf Alliance (UTA) offers its first biorational plant protection product with the introduction of ArmorTech® Sonnet biological fungicide. Sonnet contains the patented beneficial bacteria Bacillus subtilis strain QST 713, which produces natural lipopeptides capable of stopping existing plant disease infections, while simultaneously creating a protective barrier on plant surfaces to prevent intrusion from new pathogens. This multiple mode of action helps manage resistance issues.
Benefits And Uses
- Sonnet can be applied in a wide variety of weather conditions, temperatures and humidities
- Excellent tank mix partner with other fungicides and nutrient applications
- Tank mix with ArmorTech 44 (Phosphite) and ArmorTech CLT (Chlorothalonil) applications
- Labeled for all turfgrass applications including residential, golf and other commercial turf
- Best when used at low rate and short intervals (10-14 days)
- Improves turf health and quality and has the potential to reduce overall chemical usage
- Also labeled for ornamental plantings
- Disease Control
- Tank-Mix Synergy
- Stronger Turf
- Enhanced IPM
- Foliar and Soil Activity